Fishing Report St Clair

Fish Whisperer

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
First time musky fishing. Not so good no fish. Good news not many others catching either. Started at Belle river and ended at Mitchell

That just means next time you will catch a big one hopefully that's what happened to me first time out no fish 2nd time the only one we had and it was 50inches

sorry to hear that you got skunked there Ben, been there before. heading back down later next week.

Blastr

I was out all day thursday and got one 42 incher. Thats it, not even a follow after that. The others I talked to were in the same boat. Water was still pretty warm.

Caught mine on a 11" Sledge.. What a blast to cast and retrieve... I just got it before the trip and I had my doubts... well no more!

Planning on getting out there at lease 2 more times...:)

[URL=http://s1377.photobucket.com/user/poliver/media/OI000001%202_zpscezcsfjb.jpg.html][/URL]

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks