Fishing Report St Clair Nov 11

stomp

Administrator
Staff member
Got an invite to join @apps and @Blastr and @Three Bouys on St. CLAIR. Lots of fishing time all trolling. No fish for us today. Guys casting did better. Had some action late but just musky scales left on the hook. Great weather and good times on the water!

Slow day for us too Stomp. We ended up with one small one at the end of the day but that's it. We'll be back down in a few weeks for an overnighter to try again.

Me too @apps:
  • we saw a couple of 'skis caught
  • had a couple of rods move late
  • weather was great
  • boat and all equipment worked well
  • landing net never fell overboard
  • good company
  • nobody needed the ambulance:doctor:o_O parked on shore
... good musky day all 'round!

We'll be back down in a few weeks for an overnighter to try again.
Guy at the launch said he caught 5 late, all casting... maybe that was the ticket yesterday. Hope your luck is better if you get down again @spilliard1 . There seemed to be lots of bait around as we were hooking it on the musky plugs.

This was the start of our adventure seeking those Belle River Muskies at 7:30 sunrise.

Our choice of weapons to be used.

Our set up in action trying to coax a musky strike.

This is now where the void begins and fish to be posted. But I know @stomp can fill this section with our double header on one lure. Couldn't find a picture of the double-header, but here's the first fish of the day.

The end of the day for another sunset at 5:00 pm

All in all I guess it's not how big or how many fish you can land. It's all about the day being with friends on the water.

Thanks for the most enjoyable day on the water @stomp, @apps, and @Blastr It cured my sick day from work.

PS. Apps. Nice boat (y)
And here's a shot of @apps' rig at zero dark thirty

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks