Off Topic Spydro underwater camera

fishing or farming

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Hey all I am looking to buy a spydro underwater inline camera. If your reading this and haven’t seen them they are supposed to be the best on the market. They are Better than the competitors because they have a mobile app and a bite indicator which starts recording 10 seconds before the bite and up to 5 min after. Really helpful when you try to analyze the footage.

If you have one can you tell me where you got it and if it lives up to the reviews

Thanks

Dan
80F4A5DB-5DB5-409A-AFCB-EAA33939B28F.jpeg

I was looking at them last year . They are impressive but I wasn't finding any available . They now have the WaterWolf 2.0 (1080) but not yet in North America . I'm watching for that to come our way .

I remember now when I read the reviews on the Spydro the phone app was the biggest issue with not being compatible with some cell phones and that was overseas . I don't know if there is a difference to ours .

Apparently.. I had a few drinks on evening and ordered in the “gofish” camera thing.

Itchy “Amazon finger” and no supervision….

Haven’t tried it yet but apparently from the reviews.::: I didn’t read the reviews…

Will try it out this week

Go fish is very good. It has an app. The quality is good. The water wolf I loved when I first got but after getting go fish I like it way more. You can use the app on gofish when downrigging though, it isn’t possible for the blue tooth to connect.

Go fish is very good. It has an app. The quality is good. The water wolf I loved when I first got but after getting go fish I like it way more. You can use the app on gofish when downrigging though, it isn’t possible for the blue tooth to connect.
Thank you!!!! I have been regretting this purchase. People keep po po-ing it but yea. Some people complain about Bluetooth not working under water…. Omg.

You got my expectations lifted…. And thanks for the honest feedback.

I will try to post a video this week. I’m excited again about this thing

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks