Spring pike ?

MuskieSlayer

I know our spring has been quite delayed, but I’m shocked at the lack of pike reports/activity thus far. This forum usually has dozens of early pike action, been dead so far. Hoping to get out a day this weekend, hopefully can hook into some gators. Hoping to try out in front of old cut towards the millionaires. Tight lines

I know our spring has been quite delayed, but I’m shocked at the lack of pike reports/activity thus far. This forum usually has dozens of early pike action, been dead so far. Hoping to get out a day this weekend, hopefully can hook into some gators. Hoping to try out in front of old cut towards the millionaires. Tight lines
@MuskieSlayer as @bassaholic mentioned,the weather hasn’t been the greatest for pike fishing,???and @Jumbojim and myself cancelled a pike fishing trip last tuesday on long point bay,because of the weather,or we would of had a pike fishing report from tuesday.Good luck if you do get a chance to get out this long weekend. Tight Lines & hopefully Pike ON!! ????:)

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks