spring bear hunting 2023

@mick no one trying to take you out... and yah us non retired folk have to wake up early to go to work.. so don't be surprised I was up at 5am...
I real outdoors man whether a fisherman or a hunter or both wouldn't bend over to the liberals gun grab.. and I personally will enjoy hunting and eating wild game until the day I die.
you don't owe anyone an explanation as to why you no longer want to hunt, just don't say anything at all it's your personal choice. but get out of here with your stories and that being the reason you no longer wish to hunt because you've seen and done it all my ass. if I hunted all those hunts you told us about that's just more of a reason to continue hunting not quit! sorry if your health won't allow you to hunt or whatever other reason there may be.

@mick wasn't long ago you were consulting with everyone what crossbow to purchase obviously something happened in the last couple months. and I'm certain it was because you realized you've seen and done it all

just a reminder @Derkd9 if you forgot..

the winter roads are going to be getting awful slippery come the new year..
I will be back there as well..I got some serious fishing to do..

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks