Spoon Storage

portd

I guess these spoon pads have been out for awhile first time I’ve seen them was Friday at the Niagara fishing show made by Amish Outfitters
The bag and 3 medium size pads $ 45 US. The bag will hold 6 pads
I had my spoons in trays like this better can see the spoon and seem to be tangle free Will see how the foam holds up
Last yr only ended up using 2 spoons but like to have them with me
2F1EE785-9280-4F21-BC6C-49B42FAA6CED.jpegB9B44F77-7C00-4643-89E9-89CA59A996E1.jpeg

Yes amish outfitters has numerous products that I have used, its just the shipping that's pricy unless off course you see them at a show or you order enough to make it reasonable.

Fishusa also carries many of there items and shipping is the best price I have ever used from the usa .

nice selection @portd ...looks like your a dedicated Lake O salmon fisherman..ya NK style monkey puke mag..lol..how is that black canvas bag for getting wet..does it repel or absorb..

I have over 30+ plano storage containers for my tackle...9 in 3 canvas bags that gets wet..
heres what i would like to change to if I was to change..
contained & waterproofed..
ya my # 1 is organized with quick access to change up fast..

nice selection @portd ...looks like your a dedicated Lake O salmon fisherman..ya NK style monkey puke mag..lol..how is that black canvas bag for getting wet..does it repel or absorb..

I have over 30+ plano storage containers for my tackle...9 in 3 canvas bags that gets wet..
heres what i would like to change to if I was to change..
contained & waterproofed..
ya my # 1 is organized with quick access to change up fast..
The canvas bag is made from water proof canvas seems like same material I have covering my boat
Foam is similar to pool noodle material Usually with the trays I would bring home and leave open to dry. Will probably do the same with these pads

I was there Friday... Lots of new stuff to see... I kept the wallet tight with the exchange rate and having to cross back across the border... I use the Special Mate(s) and plano boxes for spoon storage...

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks