South of Nanticoke shoal

Real Therapy

13 miles out of Dover in 75-80 fow .tried for 2 hrs with riggers leadcore and dipsys.a good bottom picture with bait balls as well.1 perch! East wind but calm conditions .Should have towed to Burwell!Sonar showed lots of fish and with a recent promising fishing report i thought we,d have better luck .Burwell here we come ! Reel Therapy...

Thanks very much for the report Real Therapy. I'll put Port Burwell back on the "place to go for walleye" list.

good report. but yesterday in burwell was just as slow...people going from 6-2 and only getting 1-3 fish if there lucky..

Sorry you missed them. They are there but I don't know if they are on a spoon bite at all. I've been running harnesses and body baits trolled a 1.8 - 2.4 max. If you have a couple hours i'd run back over there this week.

South Coast Sportfishing

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks