Some tech help re copying a screen image please

Huron

Can one of you fisherman thats more computer savy tell me how to get a printed copy off the computer of the picture showing Booths Harbour on their webcam site. I tried to make a copy of it a few different ways, is it possible ? Thanks, Huron.

if you put cursor on the picture then , right click, then click save picutre as, then you should be able to save it buy renaming into your picture folder or just save with the name it was defalted with. Hope that helps

Smokey, I don't think you can "save picture as" when viewing a video or webcam. At least I can't on Windows 7

To take a screen shot of whatever you're currently looking at on your monitor push the "Print Screen", "PrtSc", or "Prnt Scrn" button on your keyboard. After doing this, open the program "Paint" and push "Ctrl + V" at the same time or right click and select "paste" to insert the image. Then save as whatever you'd like to call it.

Like this:

lpb1_zps34115cfa.png

In windows 7, if you click 'Start', 'All Programs', 'Accessories', then 'Snipping Tool' the accessory allows you to take a snip out of any program, website, part of a photo or anything you like and save it as a picture or paste it into another document. I just snipped this piece from above and pasted into the post....easy shmeezy. If you don't have the tool, you can download it for XP, Windows 7 & 8 at: http://xpsnipping.codeplex.com/

upload_2014-2-3_15-27-36.png

Attachments

• upload_2014-2-3_15-27-0.png
    upload_2014-2-3_15-27-0.png
    9.4 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Thankyou very much I learned something from you guys. I'm in business now! P.S. Maybe a few free fishing lessons too? LOL! Huron

my mistake thought we were speaking of a still picture, but as G.Mech stated the snipping tool works great for it

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks