Fishing Report Smallmouth Sept 15

spilliard1

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Got out for some smallies this morning. Things are starting to line up for the fall season. We caught over 20 this morning with a 4.45lb being our biggest. Good times with a good buddy.20190915_114358.jpg Come on cooler temps!!

Got out for some smallies this morning. Things are starting to line up for the fall season. We caught over 20 this morning with a 4.45lb being our biggest. Good times with a good buddy.View attachment 18077 Come on cooler temps!!
Nice smallmouth bass catch @spilliard1 and also to your partner!! ??But,aren’t you suppose to be targeting pike this time of year to prepare yourself for the upcoming LPBAA Fall Pike Classic next month?? :unsure: lol:ROFLMAO:;)?:cool:

Fall smallies looking forward to it! Beautiful fish, the one on the left looks like its been eating well.

I highly doubt these fish were caught around the inner bay or point-- more likely closer to nanticoke or further east. I could be wrong though. He may have some spots that he does want others to know which I completely understand

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks