Smallmouth June 23

Bassmaster

I didn't get out on the opener for various reasons, but I sure made up for it this morning!

Decided I would get a couple of hours in before it got stifling hot. Salted minnows were on the menu and the bass gobbled em up like no tomorrow. :D Caught and released I don't know how many but I brought home 4 for their hot oil treatment.

These were caught from shore and I broke in my new Shimano rod and reel t'boot! :cool:

For your viewing pleasure :

smart$%ss kid---just has to tell me about his morning----now wants to rub it in too:D

looking good scott:)

There were a bunch of guys in the middle of the Grand when I showed up. Me I was sitting on a rock lol.. Had 1-2 people on either side of me. Wasn't too long before they all packed up and left. If I didn't have to work this afternoon and if it wasn't going to be damn near 40C humidex today, would have stayed longer to play with the fishies :D

Hahaha Dad.. all works out in the wash :D For the benefit of others on this board I am actually Gord Jr..:cool:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks