SM Bass - North Shore LPB - Friday, July 22nd

Duck Soup

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
As promised, my report on fishing SM Bass along the the North Shore of Long Point Bay.
First try since opening day and not nearly as good as I expected this morning. We landed 7 modest to moderate sized SM Bass in about 3 hours. We caught most of the seven off Woolley's Point in 15 fow. Surface water temps ranged fron 74 to 78 F.
DaveJuly2211.jpg

Perch were also slow on the bite this morning. We took 43 decent fish, on very slow drifts in the area where we both fished last friday. We did try the channel west of EC3 at 8am for 1/2 hour with no success other then one rocky. Packed it in at noon.

Looks like a nice day out on the water Arnie, definitely the "dog days of summer";)

Brian (Legend Man)

looked for you at bluff on Fri Arnie it was amasing in the afternoo with the fish shallow and chasing a huge school af bait was just fish after fish on a white twister and long cast finally quit when the sun just got blistering

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks