Sizzle sticks...

jammer

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Had some free time open up so that ment some fishing time Saturday afternoon...

Headed down to Burwell with the GF...

Lines down at 3... Lines back up and to shore by 5...

Double limit of eyes, 1 bow, 10 silver bass and one monster sheephead...

Some sweet fishing forsure...

Found a tight school southeast of Burwell in 60 fow...
20-40'down... All fish caught on Dreamweaver SS's as long as they had orange or pink on them... Fish came off riggers, divers and core... Be well... Jammer

001-13.jpg

002-8.jpg

"Well of happiness"...:D
004-4.jpg

Now thats just plain sick:D

wtg jammer/gf

[img=left]http://www.myfishingpictures.com/img/067096.gif[/img=left]

Hey Jammer if you want to see real sizzle sticks you will have to get in my boat sometime I will show you how to put 36 in the box in 2 hours on 6 divers

That's some good fishing Jeff... You've had a great season with a lot of happy customers... We will have to get out sometime...

For a hack that hasn't been on the water in 3 weeks and fishing the slowest possible time of day with 4 rods... I think we did ok... ;)

I must say the fastest diver fishing I have have ever been a part of!! I know Jeffs crew were going to have sore arms the next day. We just kept handing them rod after rod after rod.
With fishing like that, it turns clients fishing passion into a :D "Walleye Obsession" :D

Short Socks

Hey jammer...........thanks for the report , the fishing has been the best it has been in along time , good job on the eyes and nice pics P.S. the rod is still holding together ,it has had a pretty good workout so far, hopefully there is still acouple of good weeks out there yet........................apps

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks