Shore access to lpb

Elcho

Hey guys are there any usable access points to get on the bay in long point or st Williams? Hoping to walk out tomorrow morning

Hey guys are there any usable access points to get on the bay in long point or st Williams? Hoping to walk out tomorrow morning
The bay is starting to open, looking out to bait island is now open on the west side and growing to the east side of e c 10 . Get the boats ready.
JJ

The bay is starting to open, looking out to bait island is now open on the west side and growing to the east side of e c 10 . Get the boats ready.
JJ
Thanks @Jumbojim I was debating on wether to go or not tomorrow ice fishing & you just answered my question & thanks & it is very much appreciated!! 👍🙂 I will be taking my boat out of hibernation soon!! After the Thames River walleye season closes in parts of Zone 16. 🚤🎣🐟👍🙂

Thanks for the replies. Went out of St. Williams on Saturday. There was about 8” of ice. Caught lots of small perch but couldn’t find the big ones.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks