Shady Akers

Lachine60

Received a package in the mail that Shady Akers has been sold. I hope the best for Lisa in life’s new adventures. They were always helpful to us.

The new owners introduced themselves with what seems like a significant increase in dock fees for this upcoming year. Is 1k standard along the lake and inner bay for annual dockage fees?

Received a package in the mail that Shady Akers has been sold. I hope the best for Lisa in life’s new adventures. They were always helpful to us.

The new owners introduced themselves with what seems like a significant increase in dock fees for this upcoming year. Is 1k standard along the lake and inner bay for annual dockage fees?
Depends on boat size. I was paying around $ 800 per season

Oh really that’s to bad about the fees but yes and some are more.
I’m sending you a personal message

I have a couple friends who have trailers at the park.Johnny was a nice guy.
Not surprised by the price increase as it was pretty reasonable compared to other places around there.I can imagine it wasn’t a cheap property to purchase.

Last year when I was looking for docks 20’ and under are 700 on longpoint/port Rowan and st williams. Turkey point I think was 1200 or 1400 port Dover is also over grand

Pricing around Shady Akers is well priced, especially with the size of park and the amount of amenities, its a well kept park with a pool, rec hall and marina. The property is one of the highest around as well.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks