Shade's Mills Park Cambridge

hvyhaul

Don't know if any one plans on ice fishing there, but last weekend's tanker rollover and jet fuel spill has affected the waterways down into the park and ice fishing has been prohibited.

Don't know if any one plans on ice fishing there, but last weekend's tanker rollover and jet fuel spill has affected the waterways down into the park and ice fishing has been prohibited.
I’ve been following the news in my old stomping grounds terrible news. Use to live around the corner gore rd great early morning trout fishery in the mill creek pushlinch township. Lots of local private wells sad for them. Also shades conservation good fishing there as well.

Yup bad news all round, this stuff had hours and hours of a head start on any containment measures.

Being lighter than water they were doomed long before anyone showed up.

Only time will tell the full extent of the damage.

Last edited:
I’ve been following the news in my old stomping grounds terrible news. Use to live around the corner gore rd great early morning trout fishery in the mill creek pushlinch township. Lots of local private wells sad for them. Also shades conservation good fishing there as well.
Hey Jim. Did you fish Pushlinch as well?

Fished puslinch many years. Great pike action, last year I moved haven’t been on the lake since, they stopped people parking in there to many times they had to repair landscape and garbage left behind. we were fine parking on road and walking in not sure how last winter went.

I hear you Jim. It was great when you could park at the marina and walkout. did you fish with Mark Lamontange?

Sad to hear about that spill getting into Shades Mills. Lets hope that it doesn't affect the summer fishing there. Its a great spot that not a lot of people know about. There are big big fish in there.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks