Seriously who's watching Fishn Canada right now?

Wildfire

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
:D:D:D:D

No!! I actually don’t ever watch fishing show’s. 😊 I will be heading out soon to do some Thames River walleye fishing!! You can’t catch a fish off your couch!! lol 🤣😉 unless of course you are not able to go fishing,because of bad knees,bad back,etc.), 🎣🐟👍🙂

Last edited:
No!! I actually don’t ever watch fishing show’s. 😊 I will be heading out soon to do some Thames River walleye fishing!! You can’t catch a fish off your couch!! lol 🤣😉 unless of course you are not able to go fishing,because of bad knees,bad back,etc.), 🎣🐟👍🙂
That's me but my new knee is improving every day so I'll be ready to get fishing soon. 👍🥰

What channel?
Global channel 3 on Rogers in St. Thomas
Saturday morning they have 4 different fishing shows I believe. I record them and watch whenever I have time. Angler Hunter television is on City tv Saturday or Sunday morning same thing I just record and watch whenever

My favourite is Powerboat Television on at 11. Truthfully I don't care much for fishing shows. They're just 30 minute ads for boats, trucks, fishing gear and expecially fly in lodges (looking at you Charlie Wray). Videos on YouTube are far more educational.

My favourite is Powerboat Television on at 11. Truthfully I don't care much for fishing shows. They're just 30 minute ads for boats, trucks, fishing gear and expecially fly in lodges (looking at you Charlie Wray). Videos on YouTube are far more educational.
Powerboat television is probably my favourite also. Ahh come on don’t pick on Charlie lol. You are absolutely not wrong though

The only time I continue watching a show is if I am very familiar with the area.

Oh, and not to watch and listen to them fish, it's to see if I recognize specifics in landmarks and backgrounds etc.

Extreme angler!! I know karl personally. Great guy. Real world fishing adventures. Usually drive to northen ontario places. Second best would be fish TV, then Izumi....always had a sour taste for Italo after all the charges he got. Remeber fishing Canada was the same clowns who told everyone NOT to go fishing during the pandemic yet they continued to make shows and profits....

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks