Seat open for Burwell over next few days

icefisherman

As some of you know I am about to start our family vacation at the Burwell PP. Already have made arrangements for some of the days but others are still open... if someone is willing to split the gas cost, can find their own way to Burwell and is willing to do half a day fishing for eyes there let me know. I'll be there from Wednesday afternoon until Sunday afternoon. Saturday afternoon and Sunday are already booked though. Got to keep an eye on the winds. Send me a PM to see if we can work out some dates.
I've got pretty much any and all equipment on board...

Cheers,
Ice Fisherman

generous offer iceman. Great for someone itching to get out, no money for full blown charter and chance at just as good a time!

I have some room for Friday an Sat.- IF ANYONE wants 2 go -Pt. Stanley-just give me a call-226-658-0079-boat leaves dock @ 8am sharpe:Djust gas an bait donations.THEIR OUT THERE8D

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks