Off Topic Scout Boats!

walleyeman

Anyone here know much about these boats? I have heard good things about them! Your thoughts and opinions would be of great importance. Thanks a lot - Walleyeman.

Love my Scout 215xsf with 200 Yam and Ulterra bow mount. I have had many boats of all types and combined my wish list = scout with no regrets. Great quality made boat. Light, fast, reliable, functional, practical and fuel efficient. Great all purpose boat for for the family needs yet meets your fishing needs. Trailerable with 360' fishability. Handles chop well with option of sitting and/or standing which makes is a great boat for any inland or great lake. Just my thoughts......

Cheers

Attachments

• IMG_2147.jpeg
    IMG_2147.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 116
Thanks 10-7. I appreciate your comments and thoughts! I would like to ask- Is there room for a Kicker on the opposite side of your swim-ladder? Thanks again Walleyeman. P.S- Great Photo!

Walleyeman, plenty of room for a 9.9 kicker. Right now I run wireless controls to the main plus can tame my RPMs where needed for trolling speeds; however, a kicker would be nice to keep the running hours low on the main. I utilize my bow mount Minn Kota as my auto pilot. I am still wavering to determine if a kicker is worth the added costs, weight, etc. It would take many years to recoup your savings, if any. Sometimes less is best. At least I keep telling myself that. lol

Have a 2005 243 Abaco with a Yamaha 250. Love the package. Incredible fit and finish. Boat still looks and performs as new.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks