Safe ice on the bay

Sorry Huron probably won't be down that way again till I'm ready to fish around end of Jan I'm from the st.thomas area. Thanx for the info OCLP still getting familiar to fishing the LP area and wasn't aware of that, I stand corrected:D good luck to everyone and stay safe this icefishing season

Huron I am headed down this afternoon I will try to get some pics for ya

boatnonumbers.jpg

I would like to thank Denali custom rods, The Rod Glove,X-zone Lures, IMA Lures and Numa Optics for their support

Bring it on!!!!! After no ice on the bay last year, and, having to travel to Simcoe, Quinte and Nipissing to do our ice fishing, it sure would be nice to get back on some "closer to home" ice!!

quote:
Originally posted by FRANKIE

Bring it on!!!!! After no ice on the bay last year, and, having to travel to Simcoe, Quinte and Nipissing to do our ice fishing, it sure would be nice to get back on some "closer to home" ice!!

they're already nailing the jumbo's on simcoe and i haven't even put gas in the auger yet! [:eek:)]

tomorrow i prepare, saturday i fish :D

best luck to yous hope u get the ice this year i did that down there for the last 10 yrs moved to kap been fishing before christmas ever since, heading out to spend friday nite at the hut drink a few beers eat some fish

Four days with highs of plus 3 next week...not too promising. The following week gets colder again. Fingers crossed.

Good luck Scott.......... I hope you bag a bunch... I will be waiting for your report... I am getting the itch & with what the paper is saying I'll b praying for some more cold weather to b able to get out there & start putting in some time on the hard water...

If Cans r flyin,they will b dyin...

quote:
Originally posted by FRANKIE

Four days with highs of plus 3 next week...not too promising. The following week gets colder again. Fingers crossed.

Next weeks forecast is looking bad for ice fishing Frankie!! Wed +3 with rain and Thurs +6 and rain:( I'm hoping the weather man is wrong or it gets real cold again the week after.

Sorry for the delay, I h ave to wait until Sunday to get my new pop up clam hut. The ice is a tad thin for the ATV and clam Yukon. :D ill be going a couple times this week for sure...

At least the dog flushed a few bunnies today to make up for having to wait til monday to go see lady simcoe. Mmmmm....boneless rabbit for breaky.:p

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks