Rotten Ronnie's Perch Derby - Feb. 17th

Nice talking to you and Stef today Jimmy.Your store looks great,and the minnows bought today were calling in the Perch.8D.Pumped up to give it a go again this weekend off the Old Cut for the Perch Derby.8DI would love to hold onto my 1st place finish Title for Adults,from the 2011 Rotten Ronnie`s Perch Ice Fishing Derby a bit longer,I and other Angler`s fishing the Derby back in 2011,had a great time.Good Luck to All,participating in this Sunday,February the 17th Perch Derby.8D

RED FISH

Red Fish, I will also be back to defend my 3rd place finish from 2011, but i'm not going to lie, I will be trying to steal your first place title :p! Good luck to all, see you on the ice!

It is lonely at the Top,(1st Place)but I feel comfortable there.LOL8DGood Luck to you Jwalsh and other`s,competing in this years Rotten Ronnie`s Perch Ice Fishing Derby.,it should be a lot of Competitive Fun.8D

RED FISH

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks