Rondeau Bay Tips

ynk97

Anyone have any tips for Rondeau Bay? I have a 12' lund and looking to get on some good large mouth and pike. Any tips would be much appreciated. I've heard its quite weedy.

Thanks in advance

Welcome to this forum, great bunch here and always ready to help!!!! I find almost anywhere along the weed lines works for me, Carolina rigged with plastics weedless rig, a Summer place is a great spot to ramp also they have a decent tackle store and there is always good local intel either at the store or the ramp, again nice spot, good luck!!!!

Fished there a few times had good luck for largemouth using white spinner bait with white jig tail on hook. They hammer the crap out of thoses. Tube jigs work well if you can keep the weed off. If your coming out of the campground I always went to the left but on the same side shore line. get into a weed bed and you should have some fun.

Anyone have any tips for Rondeau Bay? I have a 12' lund and looking to get on some good large mouth and pike. Any tips would be much appreciated. I've heard its quite weedy.

Thanks in advance
Western end or near the island just there last weekend.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks