Report for Tuesday

Walleye

Hi all.
Number one and I headed out of Old Cut with two beauty scoops of Jimmy's finest.
We were set up in my favourite spot by 15:00 ish.The biote was very slow and very lite with only 3 keepers and 15 tiny ones by 17:00. We were using the Bobbers with our minnows split in half.

We moved to five feet of water close to the Cut and they were biting like crazy. The three and four inchers that is. Two at a time. Number one liked that action. I am now thinking I shouldn't have come on the Forum and bragged about using small bait to catch big fish. We caught over one hundred two to four inchers until 18:15. I then told number one that I needed something out of the cuddy. She goes up there and I lock her in so that I can go somewhere else.

I let number one out when I anchored us about 1/2 mile West of EC-10 in eight feet of water. She ain't happy and some bad words were used.
By 18:30 nothing is happening and We are going to head home. Her to the house and apparently me to my new home at the Motel. Nope. Just then I get a nice one. We better stay. We caught and kept 17 nice ones and threw back a pile of three to four inchers.

All in all we kept twenty, cookie cutter eleven and a half inchers. We used every minnow and left at 19:10.I am allowed in the house.

Lesson's learned:
1. Keep moving
2. Don't give up
3. Don't ever lock number one in cuddy

Some humour intended.

Cheers, Clark

Takes a "brave" man to lock number one in the cuddy:p

[img=left]http://www.myfishingpictures.com/img/067096.gif[/img=left]

good one - at first i thought number 1 was a daughter - but i finally figured out number one is probably the better half ?

Hi all.
I moved from Northern Onatario to Southern Ontario sixteen years ago. I had a boat. I even had a place at Big Otter Marina for five years. I had Ice fishing gear,( duh, who doesn't have ice fishing gear from Northern Ontario).
Long Point Bay and the Service Providers from both sides of the Bay are awesome.

The word "I" has been used too much.

We are lucky to have such a great place to fish and this Forum is a great place to share.

If you see a white scow about 3/4's of a mile West of EC-10 please stop by and say "Hi".

Cheers, Clark

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks