Report for Saturday

Walleye

We went to many spots, clear, muddy deep and shallow. We finally found them in 4 feet 1/2 mile east of Old Cut in muddy water.
We went through one scoop of Jimmy's finest in an hour and we were splitting the minnows in half. We kept 15 with 3 over 11 and the rest around 10. Threw back lots of 8 s.
Dead stick pickeral rig
Cheers, Clark

good stuff Clarke i figured u would be fishing i was to busy having fun with the 15 or so turkeys about 300 hundred yards away but next weekend a think a little of both should be done give me a shout cheers kirb

skinny.
Yup. Was that you?
The slowest part was when you were there and we were still catching quite a few. The trick was having the bait still, hence the dead stick.
Cheers, Clark
I should also mention that everything was spawned out.

ya that was me at the back of the boat
i did get one nice one in that area but it came off and bounced back in the bay.
It was still a good day out for me first trip out with the boat and ED (we use to live on same street) I would take him again as even though we didn't catch anything to bring home he was good with it all

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks