R T Sport Fishing Charters

R T Sport Fishing Charters

stomp

Administrator
Staff member
stomp submitted a new resource:

R T Sport Fishing Charters - Lakes Ontario & Erie Fishing the Great Lakes for over 30 years

About RT Sport Fishing​

Fishing the Great Lakes for over 30 years, Davin brings his experience and dedication to the sport to provide relaxing fun-filled time on the water. From April till July you can expect to be chasing salmon on western Lake Ontario. Mid-July focus changes to Walleye rich waters on Lake Erie. RT Sport Fishing’s primary focus is for you to learn and enjoy your day on the water.

[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

I want to welcome aboard R T Sport Fishing Charters as a new Channel 6-8 Sponsor. Please give a shout out to @Reel Therapy , especially if you're looking for a trip out on the water.
Thanks @stomp looking forward to a great summer on the water! Please check out my website at www.rtsportfishing.ca. I will be chartering on Lake O spring and early summer and moving boat down to Burwell in early July for the summer.

Tight Lines

RT

I have been fishing with Davin for decades and his ability to find fish amazes me everytime out. He is also a stickler for safety in the boat and with the quick action multi rod set up of walleye and the shire size of big Lake Ontario kings it is much appreciated! Continued success Davin and Maddie and I will be joining you both again this summer on a few occasisions.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks