quinte

myst

And then this happens!! When your on the hunt for Quinte Gold and a deep water wolf comes in for lunch!! Thanks to Mary McIlveans fish landing abilities, we manged to totally obliterate any pb I have ever caught , coming in at a shade over 22lbs this laker gave us the fight that people who ice fish lose sleep over...i guess thats why we get drawn back too it over and over
#lakersnation #otter #vibrato#five1nine #marcum#quintewest #striker

Attachments

• 20200214_054445.jpg
    20200214_054445.jpg
    434.1 KB · Views: 134
  • 20200214_051238.jpg
    20200214_051238.jpg
    622.9 KB · Views: 135
My PB at Quinte and total catch (in open water) is one measely Goby and multiple visits from the same two Ministry guys. Probably because they couldn't believe it was all our boat was capable of catching. :oops:?

Awesome catch. Congrats!

My PB at Quinte and total catch (in open water) is one measely Goby and multiple visits from the same two Ministry guys. Probably because they couldn't believe it was all our boat was capable of catching. :oops:?

Awesome catch. Congrats!
lmao

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks