Fishing Report Pt.Stanley this A.M.

Tom Cat

Fogy for sure. 7 Eyes and one Bow In at 7 out at 10 buddy had to go home.It was a little harder fishing today fish are scattered a bit . Lost 3 eyes and 2 bows no junk fish.

Fogy for sure. 7 Eyes and one Bow In at 7 out at 10 buddy had to go home.It was a little harder fishing today fish are scattered a bit . Lost 3 eyes and 2 bows no junk fish.
Great catch @Tom Cat so I am guessing that the fog wasn’t a issue this morning and that you were still able to see where you were going.Also nice to see that you had luck catching a couple of bows.

@Tom Cat... I remember well days in the fog before GPS so appreciate the technology that puts us right where we need to be on days like this. :)

Last edited:
I need to get me a updated gps tracking system for my boat instead of waiting for the “perfect day” (no fog in the forecast),to be able to go fishing,especially on the Great Lakes.I was at Xtreme Marine yesterday,(no fishing for me because of the fog),to order a part for my rod holder,and while I was at Xtreme Marine,I had a look at some of the gps units that they were selling and they are very impressive!! o_O?:)

Red Herring ,did you happen to notice if they carried the track system and rod holders
They have a selection of rod holders,but I am not too sure about the track system.I wasn’t there for that,therefore I didn’t look for it. Xtreme Marine number is: (519)-641-0505 for further assistance.

Thank you
Your welcome @fishin fool sorry that I couldn’t help you much more,but I will be tackle shopping today mainly for down-rigger stuff,but I could keep my eye out for the track system for you,and I could pm you back later my friend on what I found & have a fantastic day!! Talk later. ? ??:)

Attachments

• 7833AB84-F718-455E-86BA-26CDB843602F.jpeg
    7833AB84-F718-455E-86BA-26CDB843602F.jpeg
    566.4 KB · Views: 8
I need to get me a updated gps tracking system for my boat instead of waiting for the “perfect day” (no fog in the forecast),to be able to go fishing,especially on the Great Lakes.I was at Xtreme Marine yesterday,(no fishing for me because of the fog),to order a part for my rod holder,and while I was at Xtreme Marine,I had a look at some of the gps units that they were selling and they are very impressive!! o_O?:)
@Red Hering , while you're saving up for a GPS, if your phone and data plan are worthy, consider the Navionics Boating App for your phone. I used it up in the Kawarthas when renting a boat and it worked great... especially for your tiller-based application... you might still get lost though because of all the thumbs-up selfies ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

@Red Hering , while you're saving up for a GPS, if your phone and data plan are worthy, consider the Navionics Boating App for your phone. I used it up in the Kawarthas when renting a boat and it worked great... especially for your tiller-based application... you might still get lost though because of all the thumbs-up selfies ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
Thanks @stomp for the great tip.I will also cut back on my thumbs-up selfies so that I won’t get lost. lol :ROFLMAO:;)?:)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks