PT.STANLEY EYES

HORTY

Fished with Dave Cattell this morning left the dock @8am returned@ 1pm 5 for 6 on eyes 5 for 5 on sheephead,Cgd work Dave:D) The 10 colour lead did the trick all caught on harness-65fow south-west of port.
CanadaDay2011003.jpg
CanadaDay2011004.jpg

thx horty always nice to get warmed up with sheppies before u attack the monsters. i had a great time and the weather was perfect :):)

im not sure about tues yet, won't know until mon afternoon. had some pickeral last night it was great. if u get a call from someone dont hold the spot for me as I can go another time.

Horty:

We ended up going out of Glasglow went east to start towards Stanely then trolled back west until we found the fish, ended up with 10 eyes, 2 silvers and more sheeps then I have ever seen.

Dev

Glad 2 here Devin tryed 2 call u but no response we all had a grt day -hope it is just the start:D

had another grt.day on the water with Dave Cattell-3 eyes an 1 nice bow-sorry u could not make it Steve-hope everything ok?
fishing032.jpg

fishing024.jpg

fishing033.jpg

fishing031.jpg

Horty,Nice Catch.I never launched out of Port Stanley before,and since it is closer from my Home to Port Stanley,I thought that I would give it a try,likely next week sometime.(for a change of scenery-etc.).My question is,does it get crowded there during the week?I don`t know where you launch,but I am thinking of trying the launch at Stan`s Marina--Early In The Morning,when I do go.Thanks In Advance.

RED FISH

MY DOCK is right across from stan,s ur welcome with me anytime,but stans is ok during the week.shoot me a e-mail if u want 2 hook -up

Horty Thank-You Very Much for the information about the Boat Ramp at Stan`s Marina,and also for the Invitation to go Fishing with you at anytime,Much Appreciated.I will keep your e-mail handy just in case I want to Hook-Up.Keep On Catching.8D

RED FISH

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks