Pt Burwell perch derby CANCELED

just over a week till the derby hope the fishing keeps getting better I was out last saturday and we did pretty good considering it was after 10 when we launched my big perch for the day was just over 14" and 1.05lbs could be some really big bags of perch coming in to the scales .

boatnonumbers.jpg

I would like to thank Denali custom rods, The Rod Glove,X-zone Lures, IMA Lures and Numa Optics for their support

1. Every boat must have a kill switch. (Over 40HP)
2.We suggest Every boat have working live wells.
3. You must obey all other boating rules.
4. You must get your tag and return it
when you weigh in.
5. Every person age 13 and under must be with an adult with a ticket.

6. There is a ten fish limit.
7. Decisions of Judges, Tournament Directors and Officials are
final and not subject to appeal.
8. Use of radios and cell phones restricted to emergencies only.
9. Unethical conduct will not be tolerated.
10. Have Fun !

#1 isn't necassary But I do suggest if you have one use it

boatnonumbers.jpg

I would like to thank Denali custom rods, The Rod Glove,X-zone Lures, IMA Lures and Numa Optics for their support

quote:
Originally posted by King-Fisher PT. Burwell

Derby tags can be purchased at Kingfisher, adjacent to the light house, on the main strip.

Noel & Sita Hayes
Kingfisher of Pt.Burwell

Yes Noel has tags at the shop and you can get them the morning of the derby I will likely be at the ramp at bradfields or on the dock across from the launch

boatnonumbers.jpg

Ok folks there was way more replies to the origanal post if you are coming out sunday please let me know on here. I hope to see lots of
6-8 members out for this one see you on sunday

boatnonumbers.jpg

I sure hope the weather is decent. When will you make a call on that?

BD

Dave I will post on here Saturday around supper time after I check ALL the weather and wind sites the forecast has changed every day this week the last thing I want is for people to go out and the weather turns ugly so if you are planning on coming make sure you check Stomp's before you go to bed Saturday night

boatnonumbers.jpg

Just spoke to Bradfields and they told me they will have lots of Minnows for sunday and Kingfisher will also have a good supply so everyone can get minnows from there regular spot

boatnonumbers.jpg

So who's gonna come with the cool temps and possible showers ? unless the forecast drastically changes from now till tonight I will be at the marina around 6-6:15 am hope I have some company LOL

boatnonumbers.jpg

I just talked to my guys and we are going to pass. Thanks for all the effort you put into this but the forecast and lake conditions today dont look so good.

Be careful if you do go and good luck

BD

Ok I went to have a look and there's no chance I am going to able to do this the lake is a absolute mess so with the winds being the same all day today and tomorrow I have to CANCEL the derby thanks for all the support If anyone would still like to donate to the fish a thon please email me through Stomps and we I can come pick it up Thanks a lot mother nature LOL

boatnonumbers.jpg

Unfortunately this was the only weekend I could do it my bro gets married next weekend I will try and plan for a rain date for next year

boatnonumbers.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks