Pt Burwell perch derby CANCELED

SRT8

OK folks lets hear who's planning on coming Sunday June 3rd at 8:00am for the first annual Fish a thon for a cure fundraising perch derby I just want an idea of the # of boats planning to come to give the marina a heads up and figure out were to do the weigh in (Probably in the coal yard across from the marina ) so please just give a simple I'm in reply and I will get this organized hope to see lots of 6-8 families out for this weather permitting .

boatnonumbers.jpg

I would like to thank Denali custom rods, The Rod Glove,X-zone Lures, IMA Lures and Numa Optics for their support

quote:
Originally posted by elevatorman

In

Dan B.

Oh Really I wasn't sure since your going to be in my boat LOL

boatnonumbers.jpg

I would like to thank Denali custom rods, The Rod Glove,X-zone Lures, IMA Lures and Numa Optics for their support

quote:
Originally posted by SRT8

quote:
Originally posted by elevatorman

In

Dan B.

Oh Really I wasn't sure since your going to be in my boat LOL

boatnonumbers.jpg

smartass

Dan B.

www.Fish-A-Thon.com

rsz_1rsz_1rsz_100_1368.jpg
187931_111125182274045_2211041_n.jpg

Hey Noel I left a message at the shop for you give me a shout if you have any questions

boatnonumbers.jpg

Hey folks don't forget to bring the kids with ya 13 and under are eligable for prizes for biggest perch Boy and girl as well as biggest fish other than a perch for boy and girl

boatnonumbers.jpg

You da man Shawn! Good work on putting this together buddy! I'm going to be in Delhi filming a wedding or I'd be there Fo Sho! Take lots of pics!

Cheers,
Ryan

it's my pleasure Ryan , I talked to the Marina today and I am 99% sure it's a go at Bradfeilds so everyone that is coming that has someone to run their truck over to the coal yard across from the marina can do that, that's likely were the weigh in and prizes will be done so every body hope for good weather and we will see ya there .

boatnonumbers.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks