Pt Bruce sunday

wdodgetruck

The wife and i headed out sw of Port Bruce . Set up at 50 fow. Trolled out to 62 fow . Caught walleye all the way out . Most were in the 58 to 60 foot range . Riggers at 45 and 50 feet down . 10 color lead core was the best off planer board . Lures of the day were knight rider ,blue berry muffin, nascar ,mixed veggies, ripplin red fin off rigger also produced . End up with 9 walleye and a perch . Many sheephead also . Great day on the water .Hopefully we'll get in another trip before they leave !!

That's a bonus catch this time of year. Thx for the report! Sure that will keep a few guys fishing deep a while longer.

Me & my father-in law also fished the 57-66ft. Caught 3 eyes & 1 small bow with a bunch of sheeps thrown in to keep us busy. Superman,pink panties & purple & black worm harness took the fish on riggers down 45-50 back 150 & dipsies out 180 on 3 setting. Allin all a great day on the water. Hope to get again this week-end with the wife.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks