Fishing Report Pt Bruce pier Sat, Mon and Tues.

HI Trevor, I was wondering what happened. Hadn't seen a post from you in long time. Looking forward to reading more of you reports, and welcome back.

Trevor good to see you took a long breath and came back to entertain us. Due to the cooler than normal temperatures I predict that you will be posting better results soon. If not tailfeathers will tow you out to the perch on a Malibu barbie dinghy lol. After all the walleye are bigger this year and I always want to try new bait. Seriously though welcome back and make some reports.

Thanks Tom. I just might take you up on that tow out to the perch on that Malibu Barbie dinghy IF you defang her. Last thing I want is to be towed behind your boat on Malibu Barbie with the treble still attached (imagine how big that treble would have to be on a dinghy sized lure :nailbiting:) in a "slightly bumpy" lake and by that August 12 last year comes to mind as a reference to go by for defining "slightly bumpy" ;):LOL: But despite how bumpy it was, we did ok. I've always wanted to try top water fishin, but not so sure I wanna be the bait ?

Attachments

• Aug 12 Wes Ken Paul and I 4 man limit and one for the captain on a slightly bumpy lake.jpg
    Aug 12 Wes Ken Paul and I 4 man limit and one for the captain on a slightly bumpy lake.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 19
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks