Pt. Bruce July 16-11

kmaub

It was a beautiful day out on the water again today

with good family company Daughter, her boyfriend and my Dad

We headed out at 7:00 am straight south to 55 FOW put the riggers down first one 100 ft out and 40ft deep the other 60 ft out and 30 ft deep

surprized to see the water temp was 74 degrees on the surface
7 colour lead out plus 50ft of mono

anything you could think of for colour and different depths all day long but most of our hits all had pink on them

best was a 9.5 rainbow of the rigger using watermellon 100ft out at 40 down in about 64 FOW.

a few pics of the day

starting out of the channel
001.jpg

pops at the wheel with my youngest to pester him LOL
007.jpg

a good shot of the morning sky
002.jpg

do you see it? me either LOL I was waiting to take the shot of the bow coming out of the water but it only surfaced once and was gone to fight another day
015.jpg

the only one we boated today and yes I brought this one in thank you very much Kirk!
012.jpg

sorry a little blurry but it is 9.5 lbs and what a fight, the fish was out of the water before the the snap released wildest thing i ever saw!
013.jpg

so we boated one bow lost 2 bows and 1 walleye and boated 5 sheeps but a great day to be out
I have a little video I will post later once I get it on the computer

Nice shot of the "wall" kmaub.

Interesting to note that for a Saturday not really that many on the pier, would have thought you wouldnt be able to buy a seat on the "bus" on a weekend.

[img=left]http://www.myfishingpictures.com/img/067096.gif[/img=left]

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks