Pt.Bruce Aug30/11

apps

Headed out 3:30 pm S/W out of port to 60fow and set up ,fishin was abit slow but did manage to box 3picks and a bow, sorry no pics , hot spoon was piston cup on 7 colour , all picks came off leadcore bow off riggers down 42 and 125 back ,rocky ride out but great ride in.......................apps

A slow day fishing is better than the best day at work... ;)

Congrats on your Catch apps.It sounds like the waves seemed forever to die down,(rocky ride out but great ride in,by your posting).I would of ventured out further yesterday,but Lake Erie is one Lake that I respect Highly for Safety Sake,therefore,I headed in early by noon on Tuesday.Glad to hear that it finally did settle down for the evening Bite. Keep On Catching

RED FISH

Hey Red.................. you are so right you have to play smart on that lake , we did some serious thinking and even took the drive and check out the lake it was rough but they said it wa suppose to lay down (5km out of the south) so we rolled the dice so to speak and did get some what rewarded for it but could of went the other way just as easy (slow out and even slower in).....................apps

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks