Pt.Bruce Aug26 Limit of Eyes

apps

Well it was the first time we caught a limit of picks on Erie , went s/w out of port to 60fow,set up and wasn't long 1st fish was on ,we caught fish on everything riggers,dipsey'sand leadcore , leadcore was working the best and only caught 1 on dipsey so took dipsey out and sent another leadcore out on a board (10 colour and 7 colour) hot lures of the day where bargin bin spoon,watermellon and bumbleberry (pink panties caught a couple as well) speed was 2.3 to 2.9 on the gps. Great day on the water with good company and great fishing..........................apps

Picture406.jpg

Picture408.jpg

Nice going on the wallies apps----all your hard work is starting to pay off:)

Gotta ask----anybody on the pier???? Not that I'm planning another run would just like to know. Thanks Gord

[img=left]http://www.myfishingpictures.com/img/067096.gif[/img=left]

packrat.....there were a few people fishing off the pier,not sure if tht were catching anything ,mud line was out a couple miles yesterday.......................apps

Tcat............the bargin bin is been good to us we have looked for it at the tackle shop and can't find one like it ,close but not the same,maybe when fishing slows I'll post a pic of it but till then its our little secrect............apps

nice haul - thanks for sharing. makes my day even more frustrating (LOL). I was out all day Friday - but I went east out of bruce. couldn't buy a walleye. I was using riggers and dipseys - marking fish gallore - but no takers. probably caught my personal best sheep head though - what a beast - i should of weighed it but i was so upset it turned out to be a sheep head i didn't bother. guess i'm going to have to give in and get a lead core set up.

Love you bench setup apps:D I can see some extra space on both ends though ha ha ha8D
Nice work guys:)

Cheers,
Ice Fisherman

I can see a wheelbarrow in your future:D

[img=left]http://www.myfishingpictures.com/img/067096.gif[/img=left]

packrat.............Not sure if I could retire the 8'x12" barn board it has done alot of work for us this year lol.................apps

icefisherman.................the extra room at the ends is for when a extra guy goes out with us lol.....................apps

good luck guys ,with the 1st hurricane behind us I think the fishing is going to start slowing down , better go out and get them before they are gone........................apps

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks