Provincial Park boat ramp

twodogs

Does anyone know if the boat ramp at the provincial park is useable?

Does anyone know if the boat ramp at the provincial park is useable?
Sandboy marina has a good ramp!! Just saying,and I also love using the Long Point Provincial Park boat ramp,(a photo from last year),especially while we are camping in the park,and it is too bad that the Long Point P.P. and the boat ramp is close!! :cautious: It is a beautiful park,and also the boat ramp!! ? ?

Attachments

• 12A61056-69CA-4018-A788-868611E40686.jpeg
    12A61056-69CA-4018-A788-868611E40686.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Yes the whole park is closed due to high water the warden at the gate I talked with said a week and a half ago the water was coming up the ramp and crossing the main road a foot deep. So I know most men have their women convinced ?this is 6” it might not be as bad as one might think. She was saying they hoped the park would be open this coming weekend water permitting. I am also hoping this happens as I always buy a pass for the ramp you can’t beat the price for unlimited boat launches.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks