Fishing Report Pottahawk Perch

Three Bouys

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
If the bass weren’t biting Saturday the perch were yesterday afternoon. Brandon and myself went out yesterday around 2:00 pm and it was nonstop action for a good 2 hrs and then it stopped and we came in around 5:30. Pickerel rigs didn’t seem to work as good as a single hook did. We boated 58 perch and few throw backs. The water temp out there in 10’ of water was a chilly 63 degrees and the perch were cold to the touch. Just over 9.5 lbs fillets
C5885983-E1AE-4EF8-89A1-B1A6B40342DB.jpeg

I see someone's nose sticking in at the bottom of the picture @Three Bouys 😄,
LOL @stomp 😂🤣 !! and good 👀 eyes you have for noticing the 👃 nose of the 🐶 dog,while likely everyone else,including myself were looking into that cooler full of nice 👍 👍 perch!! 🐟🐟 😱 Congratulations to you @Three Bouys and Brandon,for your photo and your perch catching success!! 🚤🎣🐟🐟🐟👍👍😎

We did well at Pottahawk too. We kept 46 with lots of throw backs. One bonus small mouth too. We left about the same time you showed up.
It’s nice to see you post & that sounds like a great catch there @Could get Ugly 👍👍 but I need to see a photo please!! my friend,LoL 😆 😉, because I haven’t seen a perch since,(I haven’t really targeted the perch lately ),since the last time I fished for them during the ice fishing season last February,2022!! Enjoy your perch fry!! 🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟😋 Tight Lines & Perch ON!! 👍👍🙂

Attachments

• 1D89C30D-12C5-4AB4-B3FF-5830E0D1AB71.jpeg
    1D89C30D-12C5-4AB4-B3FF-5830E0D1AB71.jpeg
    310.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 38B7E29A-E97C-4045-BF7C-6554D68DD613.jpeg
    38B7E29A-E97C-4045-BF7C-6554D68DD613.jpeg
    251.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 88D6F2C4-E385-42D4-A5BD-459CC3B7ABC6.jpeg
    88D6F2C4-E385-42D4-A5BD-459CC3B7ABC6.jpeg
    229.8 KB · Views: 8
  • 1C773B29-F6D7-45B6-AA84-DE3FCBBA700E.jpeg
    1C773B29-F6D7-45B6-AA84-DE3FCBBA700E.jpeg
    485.2 KB · Views: 7
Well Jim/Erich, Albert and I followed your lead. No photos Erich. I've got an iPhone now but I still need my grandchildren to show me how to use it. The 13 year old advised me that it shouldn't be a problem. The older ones can't be bothered.

I see someone's nose sticking in at the bottom of the picture @Three Bouys 😄,
Remi is very inquisitive dog @stomp He follows me all over the place. When we are cleaning fish at the cleaning station, he tries to get some scraps that fall on the cement
He has grown a lot since the last time you and @Mrs. Stomp seen him. He’s now on meds for his heart and if he gets running around he can’t get enough oxygen in his blood. His tongue and the roof of his mouth will go from a pink color to blue and he’ll be gasping for air. He’s not going be a duck hunting dog😢
image.jpg

Good looking dog, too bad about the health issue.

My youngest has been with us for a couple of days. She brought her two with her, the dark one is a northern rescue and has pelvis and right leg issues.

Suspected not addressed vehicle incident.

mutz.jpg

Remi is very inquisitive dog @stomp He follows me all over the place. When we are cleaning fish at the cleaning station, he tries to get some scraps that fall on the cement
He has grown a lot since the last time you and @Mrs. Stomp seen him. He’s now on meds for his heart and if he gets running around he can’t get enough oxygen in his blood. His tongue and the roof of his mouth will go from a pink color to blue and he’ll be gasping for air. He’s not going be a duck hunting dog😢
View attachment 59305
View attachment 59305
@Three Bouys Remi may not be a duck hunter, but oh so adorable. I'll play catch close by so he doesn't have to run far, and would carry him if needed!

Good looking dog, too bad about the health issue.

My youngest has been with us for a couple of days. She brought her two with her, the dark one is a northern rescue and has pelvis and right leg issues.

Suspected not addressed vehicle incident.

View attachment 59307
Looks like your furry guests are content! I'm hoping that our kids will eventually have dogs of their own who visit with them. First they have to move out :giggle:

View attachment 59305
What a beauty Jim...I love that boy!!

No doubt that is her own pillow and blanket.. maybe even the sofa! Beautiful girl!
She’s special! And she definitely claimed that spot, love when my alarm goes off for work in the morning I usually snooze the alarm and get up the second or third time
But lately she comes and lays on my chest after the first alarm goes off hahaha

It’s nice to see you post & that sounds like a great catch there @Could get Ugly 👍👍 but I need to see a photo please!! my friend,LoL 😆 😉, because I haven’t seen a perch since,(I haven’t really targeted the perch lately ),since the last time I fished for them during the ice fishing season last February,2022!! Enjoy your perch fry!! 🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟😋 Tight Lines & Perch ON!! 👍👍🙂

Attachments

• 20220625_202041.jpg
    20220625_202041.jpg
    194.7 KB · Views: 18
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks