Pottahawk-Jumbos-June 6

jumbos

With it being a P.A. day at school, the kids and I, along with gramma and papa went out for some perch. Stopped at Rotten Ronnies and got two scoops of Jimmy's finest and was off to pottahawk at a very late time of 10:00am. Got set up about 10:30 and started the process of baiting,casting and unhooking perch, all the time trying to hook a few myself. Gramma handled unhooking my son's fish and I did the unhooking and baiting of my daughters. Fished for a few hours untill the minnows were gone and kept 80 perch. I have to say the two little monkey's did most of the catching, and were worn out by some of these jumbo's. I did however manage to get a few nice ones.;)
006-3.jpg

Here's the two monkey's with some of their catch.
005-6.jpg

And here's the YUM YUM shot.
004-4.jpg

Brian (Legend Man)

Well, my dad took control of the scaling machine and I did the filleting. Perch are easy to fillet after they come out of the scaler we finished in about 1 1/2 hours, and then it was time for a bud or three;)

Brian (Legend Man)

Nice job.:)

Big Rod
<'[[[[[[><
www.bigrodsguideservice.ca

Nice catch Brian!!... Looks like a beauty day on the water and some goods eats in the sink! Hope to get out soon and catch a nice meal of perch too,... good to go with the cast now!!

Mike

L34VCAUUTNC0CAYKDKE6CA00IOBCCAEFGNJ.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by basshunter

Great haul Brian and nice pics. See you on the water.
Bill

Thanks Bill, I will see ya on the opener or that Sunday. Hope ya get to pottahawk of a cooler full of perch soon. I will send as much business your way as I can;).

Brian (Legend Man)

Wow! Nice to see. You'll soon have to teach the kids how to clean perch Brian.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks