possible gun ban

I think like the failure of Quackbecs gun registry not many other Canadians will comply either. Good thing they don't know what guns we have... Ya right eh.

Hey guy's, before you activate the militias, or start burying your arms, you should here the whole argument, and not just this guy's born again, cut up, rant? Some guy south of here, calls cherry picked. edited mush like this, fake news?
The discussion he quotes was about AR's and illegal assault firearms, ever wonder whats in the redacted parts he leaves out, or just because he's saying it, must be true? Commen argument at this point is the come back, " well its just a start of a all out ban then"?
Look, I don't vote liberal, and won't, and I'm not willing to give up my firearms, but just because some "thumper" re-writes and edits the shit out of a news story from a un-named source, doesn't make it true?

Hey guy's, before you activate the militias, or start burying your arms, you should here the whole argument, and not just this guy's born again, cut up, rant? Some guy south of here, calls cherry picked. edited mush like this, fake news?
The discussion he quotes was about AR's and illegal assault firearms, ever wonder whats in the redacted parts he leaves out, or just because he's saying it, must be true? Commen argument at this point is the come back, " well its just a start of a all out ban then"?
Look, I don't vote liberal, and won't, and I'm not willing to give up my firearms, but just because some "thumper" re-writes and edits the shit out of a news story from a un-named source, doesn't make it true?
sorry, can't trust liberals

No trust here rather we think they will or won't it has to have exposure a lot of things the libs are doing to us especially selling us out to the U.N it can easily happen .We will see in june what is up their sleeves

Ya you could be right can't miss i found this as well witch made more sense

He makes some good points in the video but he also leaves out some points. When Bill C-71 passes it will for all intents and purposes ban 2 groups of rifles that are currently non-restricted. I also think he is mistaken when he quotes the Federal government when they say that re-classified (now prohibited) firearms can still be used at the range. Range approvals are made by the Chief Provincial Firearms Officer. Each range has to be approved for each class of firearm. So if a new prohibited class is created for ,say, the AR15 you won't be able to use it until your range is approved for that class. That's why owners of FN/FAL rifles can only use them at a couple of ranges in Ontario, if they can get an ATT for them.

Also Blair has continually refused to deny a ban on handguns and AR15 rifles is in the cards which tells me they will make that announcement.

I do give him credit though. He said every gun owner should join a pro-firearm organization. I don't belong to CCFR for a couple of reasons but I do belong to NFA and CSSA and I strongly feel that if you don't belong to an organization you are a fool. TC

You can’t trust any politician regardless of what color the party the represent is.

Kinda like our country's regs about where they are, give or take?
Only say this because I'm getting a free outdoors sat. channel right now. Mostly USA, wow? Computerized scopes that correct aim, to the commercial with a home alone woman watching a scary movie, then going to her concealed weapon, just to make sure?
Another one was pushing a super short 12 ga, pistle grip, lazer sighted arm, that holds a full box, 25, for home invasions?

Your watching Sportsman TV, free now on No Link; mainly American with some Canadian content
Everyone has a "SAY" on election day. Don't Forget to VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kinda like our country's regs about where they are, give or take?
Only say this because I'm getting a free outdoors sat. channel right now. Mostly USA, wow? Computerized scopes that correct aim, to the commercial with a home alone woman watching a scary movie, then going to her concealed weapon, just to make sure?
Another one was pushing a super short 12 ga, pistle grip, lazer sighted arm, that holds a full box, 25, for home invasions?

The Liberal party isn’t the only one that have out right stated more changes are coming to gun control if elected. NDP leader also stated he would allow individual municipalities to ban guns at their discretion. Leaves only one choice if you are a firearms owner in my opinion. Get out and vote

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks