possible gun ban

I think its a good idea to read and have a coffee and review what the partys have in there platform before Mondays vote ...

Hey guy's, before you activate the militias, or start burying your arms, you should here the whole argument, and not just this guy's born again, cut up, rant? Some guy south of here, calls cherry picked. edited mush like this, fake news?
The discussion he quotes was about AR's and illegal assault firearms, ever wonder whats in the redacted parts he leaves out, or just because he's saying it, must be true? Commen argument at this point is the come back, " well its just a start of a all out ban then"?
Look, I don't vote liberal, and won't, and I'm not willing to give up my firearms, but just because some "thumper" re-writes and edits the shit out of a news story from a un-named source, doesn't make it true?

If the Libs get their way 75,000 LEGAL AR’s and 175,000 LEGAL semi auto “assault rifles” will be confiscated. Owners will have two years to comply or face a mandatory sentence of 10 years in jail.

You’re not hearing anything about this because the large majority of media outlets are Lib biased (funded) and they know they’d lose more votes if everyone knew.

Also, no mention in the media about the Libs wanting to give each municipality the power to ban handguns if they choose.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks