Possible glasgow trip tomorrow

Walter Fishonn

Hoping to get out, most recent reports have been burwell to stanley and wondering if anyone has been out to glasgow recently. Seems most are still heading out to 60ish feet but not seeing many report much success. Wondering if anyone has been attempting shallower, like 45 to 55 feet anywhere. I'm fine with only a fish or two in an outing this year but always nice to get more

Wife just came home from the trailer.. she said the lake was rolling hard this morning. Opp are doing a search out of glascow for a sailboater that never returned Thursday.. they’ve been using a hercules aircraft and a search vessel non stop since Friday morning.

Hoping to get out, most recent reports have been burwell to stanley and wondering if anyone has been out to glasgow recently. Seems most are still heading out to 60ish feet but not seeing many report much success. Wondering if anyone has been attempting shallower, like 45 to 55 feet anywhere. I'm fine with only a fish or two in an outing this year but always nice to get more
I'm hoping to get out Glasgow next Tues. if the forecast holds. That's the first good wind forecast I've seen in awhile for sure and probably why you haven't seen any reports. I just hope there's some fish still there after all the pounding the lake has gotten recently. :)

Yeah my partner in crime is self induced sick from last night so hitting the water ended a no go. Stanley seems to look fair around 2pm but I saw them rollers on the glasgow cam this morning. Will keep my eye on forecast and maybe cash in a vacation day soon. If not it will be on to st. Clair for some slime

Out near the Port Stanley weather buoy now and it's nice out here.
Just washing lures though.

I trolled from 64fow south of Port Bruce to the port Stanley weather buoy and back to Bruce, I caught 1 jumbo perch all day.
I'm pulling the boat out for the season.

I trolled from 64fow south of Port Bruce to the port Stanley weather buoy and back to Bruce, I caught 1 jumbo perch all day.
Since I trailer my boat, I’m going to maybe go again yet
I'm hoping to get out Glasgow next Tues. if the forecast holds. That's the first good wind forecast I've seen in awhile for sure and probably why you haven't seen any reports. I just hope there's some fish still there after all the pounding the lake has gotten recently. :)
hoping you get out tomorrow! I look forward to reading your fishing report!

Last edited:

What's a jumbo perch? I've been trolling Glasgow for 5 years and never caught one.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks