Port Stanley or Port Franks?

Arawak

Gong out after work tomorrow night, but not sure whether to go to Port Stanley or Port Franks.

Anyone know if there's anything happening in Lake Huron near PF? I have dipseys and leadcore.

Go to port Stanley I live in Franks not much happening , I fish every weekend, a few pics now and then the odd bow, salmon

Gong out after work tomorrow night, but not sure whether to go to Port Stanley or Port Franks.

Anyone know if there's anything happening in Lake Huron near PF? I have dipseys and leadcore.
Rumours about Goderich Being on fire for kings right now... hopefully didn’t say that too loud

Thanks guys, much appreciated.

Port Stanley is the closest for me anyway. Haven't had any luck out of there so far this year, but I think tonight I'll drive out to 55' and troll out to 65' and see what happens. Will let you know.

Thanks guys, much appreciated.

Port Stanley is the closest for me anyway. Haven't had any luck out of there so far this year, but I think tonight I'll drive out to 55' and troll out to 65' and see what happens. Will let you know.

Lots of walleye out of Port Stanley.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks