Fishing Report Port Stanley Aug. 13th

Yes the sheers are definitely safer to use. I have cut myself a few times with the knife when the fish shook. :)
Yes... hate to say it but I cut myself yesterday when a fish struggled. I also let fish bleed out in live well and when water is clear I ice them. Not to bad of a cut but no cut is a good one.

Yes... hate to say it but I cut myself yesterday when a fish struggled. I also let fish bleed out in live well and when water is clear I ice them. Not to bad of a cut but no cut is a good one.
Your right about cuts especially when your trying to get a bandage on it and the rods are going off. LOL!!! ?

Thanks for the advice Wave Runner. I'm going to track down a pair of those scissors to use on my next outing. Cheers!
I looked at quite a few before deciding on these. They have good sized jaws, very strong and are all aluminum so they don't rust which were the 3 features I wanted. I bought them at Home Hardware.

And I noticed that @Wave Runner was laughing and giggling while doing this...:oops:
When you saw me laughing and giggling it wasn't because I like cutting the throat of the fish. It was because I was thinking about the time you fell off the boat into the Detroit River in the early spring when the water was like 35F. Burrr!!! ??

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks