Port Glasgow

fishing girl pink

Fished Glasgow today was on the water at 530. Went out to 72 fow. Caught 5 eyes and bow. One bow got off right at the back of the boat with a brand new spoon. Did 3 jumps in the air to say see ya later suckers. Lol.

I woke up at 3am so I could launch by 5am
But the weather network said 31km/hr winds so I thought I should wait it out
But in hindsight I don’t think it was too scary?
Similar results 5 eyes and a bow
Two knock offs who knows what it was…

Two knock offs who knows what it was…
I do. It was a fish ;). When I think about it tho, I guess it could have been a big stick or a bbq, caught one of those off the pier a couple years ago, or it could have been my fishin rod I lost a week ago, maybe a license plate. But something tells me my first response was probably the correct one. It was a fish and since you didn't see it, you can say it was whatever kind of fish you want to say it was and nobody can tell you you're wrong unless it was them messing with your line wearing scuba gear.;):LOL:

Good job Fishing Girl and Derkd. Wife and I went out about 10:30 for a few hours but our goal was to locate some perch. No good reports but wasn't skunked either. We drifted with bottom bouncers and short floating harnesses in multiple depths. One six inch white perch. Fished 30 fow down to 6 fow west of port in a favourite spot.

A buddy of mine was fishing near my waypoints from Canada Day and managed a few walleye and 3 rainbows and an 11.5 pound King.

Good job Fishing Girl and Derkd. Wife and I went out about 10:30 for a few hours but our goal was to locate some perch. No good reports but wasn't skunked either. We drifted with bottom bouncers and short floating harnesses in multiple depths. One six inch white perch. Fished 30 fow down to 6 fow west of port in a favourite spot.
Thanks we had a great morning.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks