Port Glasgow

fishing girl pink

Got our two man limit today. The day started out kind of sketchy I was hungry but McDonald’s isClose and TimPorten was just opening. Thank you waverunner. You always give great info. Fished 59-74 3 mph. NASCAR was our go to. Had no time to put anything else out lol. It was a man on a mission this morning
Hubby didn’t tell meHe picked up some titbits from WaveRunner about running perpendicular to the waves He had three fish in the boat on his side before I had my lines in the water. Caught 1 farm animal 1 silver and put 1 small eye back to catch in a year or two.
Game warden was there to check us out glad to see them doing their job.
Social distancing was great.
Great couple hours on the lake. ❤️🎣

Nice goin fgp. We went out of port dover ended up with 3 all got in 43 fow with 200 feet of leadcore out all 3 caght on a rrf we wete west of the shoal

Attachments

• 20200712_123044.jpg
    20200712_123044.jpg
    336.5 KB · Views: 21
Hubby didn’t tell meHe picked up some titbits from WaveRunner about running perpendicular to the waves He had three fish in the boat on his side before I had my lines in the water.

Glad you had great day FGP despite your husband not sharing such valuable information with you. :unsure:Maybe he felt he needed that little extra advantage or maybe he knew once you got your lines in, he'd need that 3 fish head start;):LOL:

I was out there too. We got 9 walleye and one small rainbow. Lost a bunch as well. Water was great today. Fished from 50-70 fow down 20. Bite was good at 6:30am for a bit then lake calmed down and fish weren't biting. A little later wind picked up and a nice chop and fish started hitting again. Great day on the water. Thanks Wave Runner for the info. Nascar caught most of the fish with pinky panties second. Dipseys out 90-135 on #3 setting did all the damage. Other rods never moved.

I was out there too. We got 9 walleye and one small rainbow. Lost a bunch as well. Water was great today. Fished from 50-70 fow down 20. Bite was good at 6:30am for a bit then lake calmed down and fish weren't biting. A little later wind picked up and a nice chop and fish started hitting again. Great day on the water. Thanks Wave Runner for the info. Nascar caught most of the fish with pinky panties second. Dipseys out 90-135 on #3 setting did all the damage. Other rods never moved.
great job

Great fishing @fishing girl pink well done
We canceled today trip to Port Stanley
How was the wind and waves?
Ticker, my fishing partner bailed at 7 am, wife called into work and he sat with the kids. Too late to hit Glasgow so Stanley it was. 2 footers far out, better then I thought then calmed down quickly. On the water at 8, off by 9:45. 8 eyes, lost one at the boat, foul hooked the other. 1 nice bow! 65 -67', Nascar all the way at 4-5 color. Bow was at 3 color. 2.9 - 3.4 mph. Great day!
The best part...went to pay for parking and the machine said free parking to July 12...cool! Got back to the truck to find a $40 ticket!

Ticker, my fishing partner bailed at 7 am, wife called into work and he sat with the kids. Too late to hit Glasgow so Stanley it was. 2 footers far out, better then I thought then calmed down quickly. On the water at 8, off by 9:45. 8 eyes, lost one at the boat, foul hooked the other. 1 nice bow! 65 -67', Nascar all the way at 4-5 color. Bow was at 3 color. 2.9 - 3.4 mph. Great day!
The best part...went to pay for parking and the machine said free parking to July 12...cool! Got back to the truck to find a $40 ticket!
Great report and fishing thank you
Getting a ticket that's suckes
Call them , they should fix that for you

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks