Port glasgow web cam

Noth n yet

What is the site for port Glasgow web cam

@Noth n yet... go to this link scroll down to just past "Lake Conditions" to where it says "click on free downloads here" then download Vimtag.
Once installed, use the following credentials to login.
Username: pgyc1958
Guest Password: pgycpgyc
Click on camera for full screen

@Noth n yet... go to this link scroll down to just past "Lake Conditions" to where it says "click on free downloads here" then download Vimtag.
Once installed, use the following credentials to login.
Username: pgyc1958
Guest Password: pgycpgyc
Click on camera for full screen

That’s very helpful @Wave Runner?? for a guy like me as well. :) I will follow your instructions on how to get onto the Port Glasgow web cam & please let me know when you go out of Port Glasgow again,so that we can both wave to each other while we are looking into the Port Glasgow web cam before you leave Port Glasgow to go fishing. Tight lines & walleye’s ON!! to you my good friend!! ? ??;)?:cool:

Hey @Red Hering I'll be sure to give you a thumbs up when I leave the channel about 5:30 am tomorrow.?? Will you be up watching? ?
I will make sure that I am up at 5:30 a.m. tomorrow morning @Wave Runner ?? & I am warming up my thumb now,for the great morning,”Thumb Up!!”? Salute!! o_O& also with a coffee in my other hand!! Catch lots to you both tomorrow & have a fantastic day!! ?????:cool:

5:30.. too early for me.. 7am I’ll be there!
Good luck @Chipper1 & please say hello to @Wave Runner for me out on the lake,if you are both fishing in the same area,and talking to each other on VHF. I would of likely been out there as well tomorrow,but my tow vehicle is still in a body shop.Tight lines & walleye’s ON!! ?????

No radio in my boat.. but if he wants to send a cell number and text me that’s ok..l I’ll let him know where I limit out by 830 am tomorrow! Ok 9 at the very latest..

WOW!! :oops: @Chipper1 :oops: Very nicely done ?? in such a short time & Congratulations!!??? You didn’t happen to see or talk to @Wave Runner & his fishing partner this morning,off Port Glasgow by any chance,did you?:unsure: I am just curious on how they are making out trying to catch their limits of walleye’s as well. Thanks in advance & what time is your walleye fry ? at your house again??:unsure:? lol ?? ?????

My report.. crankbaits 14-15 down in 17-23 fow. Just like last 2 weeks. Not all of them are deep
That’s not deep at all @Chipper1 and I have never caught my walleye’s that shallow before in the last couple of years,and I usually start in 35 fow,(when I usually start marking them on my fish finder) and up.Good to know that they are that shallow,& once I get my truck out of the body shop in a week or two,I will then be able to tow my boat again.I am looking so forward to be catching some lake erie walleye’s as well. Thanks for sharing your walleye catching technique & tight lines & walleye’s on to the rest of your season. ? ????

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks