Port Glasgow - June 26th

G.Mech

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Thanks to some sound advice from Scrimmy, we managed to find a small school of fish in 62 fow just East of Port Glasgow. We picked away at them and ended up with 7 bows and 2 bonus walleye. We lost another 6 or so due to the rusty and incompetent captain and crew but were thrilled with the results for our first offshore trip of the year. The boys had a blast!

There was not really any consistency, we got fish on various colours of spoons, off the riggers, dipsies and 5 & 7 colour lead but mostly fished around 30 depth.

IMG_1684.jpg

Nice Catch G.Mech/crew,myself & likely other anglers,hope that some of these Bows/Walleyes are swimming East to the Port Stanley,Port Bruce & Port Burwell waters real soon.:)

RED FISH

Nice photo and report boys!8D
Now send some of those fish to the East so we can catch them too :D

Cheers,
Ice Fisherman

Nice job,i see you have another person in your crew.I do have one question though."did you catch anything this time":D:D

Big Rod
<'[[[[[[><
www.bigrodsguideservice.ca

Of course not BR, I was the "Rusty, incompetent captain" who was responsible for the six fish we lost.... The boys did let me reel in one bow and some sheepies though just for some exercise.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks