port dover area

angler

Reading the various comments on the bay bring back a lot of good memories from fishing there over a lot of years.There are a lot of comments on the bay ,bluff bar and such; not too many toward Port Dover. Last year maybe mine and one other.
However in the last two years I have frequently been turning north east out of T.P. marina,other than to check a few honey holes in the bay.
I have to say that the bass fishing toward Port Dover has been as good or better than any I remember in the bay(other than with softshell crabs at the hole early in the am.).
Do many of you fish down that way?
I only ask because while I still have the boat at T.P., my wife's boat (don't ask)will be at Port Dover where we are moving and there seems to be great structure down that way-Nanticoke shoal and other small reefs close to shore-that looks very promising and worth exploring,especially since I will have a captain while I fish.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks