Port Burwell

Thirstystone

Site Sponsor
R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Haven"t heard too much about Port Burwell, but I phoned on Thur. night and they are going to have minnows and the ramp is good to go. I will be going out Sat. morning and will let everyone know how we do on channel #68 and give you our location. Maybe anyone else thats out could do the same. After all It"s a big lake.....and there should be lots of perch out there...and big ones too....HeHeHe hopefully.:):):):)

went out from Burwell this morning , tried most of the spots we had marked on our gps from last year ranging fro 48 feet to 37 feet and caught a perch or two at each spot , best luck was east of burwell at 37 feet , caught 4 big jumbos (over 12 inches)there in matter of minutes , too bad the wind picked up too much for my small boat

but I will be back

was out yesterday afternoon, beautiful afternoon, sun for the most part, wind not bad but came out of the south alot so it got rollie but really not that bad, lake layed right down late afternoon evening.
Best was east of pier anywhere from 35 to 40 ft, we got 25 keepers, one real nice 13" alot of 10's. Used pickeral rigs.
Caught alot of gobies!!! one silver bass. Tried in shallow around pier as well and didn't get anything.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks