Port Burwell Perch (sat. 13TH)

vweric

Fished Port Burwell from 7:30 to 11:00 south of the rocks in 48-49' fow. Fishing was a little slow for the first hour plus and then the fish finder light up with fish and it was nonstop until 10:30. Most of the fish 8-9" with a few up to 11".

DSCF0234.jpg

:)

Great looking buckets and sink bud;)
May do half a day chasing the perch with the kids next week. Hope they stay in the area for few more days...8D

Cheers,
Ice Fisherman

Excellent work.

Those fillets in the sink look a little pale tho---could use some colour (golden crispy brown)--comes to mind.

It appears you know your way around cleaning perch---some good chunks of meat there.

[img=left]http://www.myfishingpictures.com/img/067096.gif[/img=left]

vweric,nice haul of Perch there,Congrats!!Maybe I should bring along some minnows with me for Perchin for a Back-Up,just in case the Downrigging is not Happening for me next week.Where did you say you Lived[?]LOL. ENJOY

RED FISH

Well Dave, that's a nice haul. I have to say I like the second pic a lot more than the first;).

Brian (Legend Man)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks