Port Burwell Marina’s New Slogan???

Status
Not open for further replies.

springerhill

The “attendant” at port burwell marina gave me an awesome send off at 6 am this morning.
“If you don’t like it, go somewhere else. Ya fucking retard!”
Really makes you want to do more business with this company.
Guess I shouldn’t have said I have 2 boats and a season pass and that’s why I carry (and show) my pass every time I launch.

The “attendant” at port burwell marina gave me an awesome send off at 6 am this morning.
Guess I shouldn’t have said I have 2 boats and a season pass and that’s why I carry (and show) my pass every time I launch.
Not nice words that's for sure, maybe the attendant is a worker and not the representation of the company itself , I'm myself self employed and it would cheese me off to no end if one my guys treated my costumer that way .
You should find out if that's the case , and let the company know

He should have used the words "developmentally disabled person" to be much more politically correct, (y) Now @springerhill, did you try to launch your boat bow first or sumthin'?:D

He should have used the words "developmentally disabled person" to be much more politically correct, (y) Now @springerhill, did you try to launch your boat bow first or sumthin'?:D
Haha nope
Walking back to boat after parking truck.
It was very unexpected. I’ve been launching there for about 10 years or so. Might be my last though.

Hi Springerhill,

I’m sorry you experienced this this morning. You are welcome to call us to discuss. The attendant is correct the season pass is per boat, and the sticker is to be attached to your trailer. It’s not for multi boat use. We have had many problems in the past with stickers being passed around so this is the best solution and only one that makes sense.

Thank you for your understanding, further more you may call us @ 519-765-2010 if you want to discuss.

Thank you again for using our services.

What are you calling " Port Burwell Marina" is that a new business?
I've moved my boat from Pt. Burwell but only noticed this marina's name coming this year.
Please let me know where it is?

What are you calling " Port Burwell Marina" is that a new business?
I've moved my boat from Pt. Burwell but only noticed this marina's name coming this year.
Please let me know where it is?
It is the old Bradfields marina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks